Struck in while reverting theme back from dracula to default in android studio?
You need to follow 2 steps to get default theme back instead of 1 you followed while you change default theme to dracula. This is short blog post from my side for both mac and windows user.
1. First look
2. Revert theme from Dracula to default
In windows –
- Go to File -> Settings -> Editor(under IDE settings) -> Color and Fonts. In schema name select Default and apply to see your default white color back.
It just changes the background color and font color of editor window, but we need to change the whole window to be white default. However, you need to follow one more step for reverting default theme back.
- Go to File -> Settings -> Appearance under IDE section ->change theme to intelij or default or windows.
- Go to Android studio -> Preference -> (under the heading IDE setting) Editor -> colors & Fonts -> Java -> Schema name -> Default.
- Go to Android studio -> Preference -> (under the heading IDE setting) Appearance -> Theme-> Default or intelij . You see white default.
3. The Final look
Got your default theme back? Share it then …!!
Also,you should know that you can also change the theme of android studio to custom themes. Visit here to see a list of themes you can use with android studio.I pefer solarised light theme if you want to use a custom theme for android studio.