The idea of latest post appearing at the top of the home page has been the layout style of blogs. Often your best post hide under the shadows of new posts. Don’t you want to customise the post order in WordPress ?
Trick 1 – changing post date :-
- On the right side of your post you can see edit post date option.
- Just go and edit the date.
But wait, Rather than having to go back and change the date on every post we are going to show you how you can setup a simple drag and drop interface on your posts admin panel to reorder your WordPress posts quickly and efficiently.
Trick 2 – Install plugin
- Install Post Type Order plugin.
- Go to posts and select reorder.
- Just drag and drop posts to reorder them.
Hope you like our post. Comment below
Also Read:- How to show or hide widgets on certain posts and pages in WordPress