Error..Error and Error. This is all about programmers. But we have a companion to get rid of this. Yes, we are talking about error codes.
Error codes are classified into 5 categories:-
• Client Error
• Server Error
- 100 – Continue: Part of a request has been received without any problems, and that the rest of the request should now be sent.
- 101 – Switching Protocols: Server is changing to the protocol.
- 200 – OK : Received and understood and is being processed.
- 201 – Created: A resource has been created
- 202 – Accepted: Accepted for processing .
- 203 – Non-Authoritative Information :Information sent back about the response is from a third party.
- 204 – No Content: The 204 status code means that the request was received and understood, but that there is no need to send any data back.
- 205 – Reset Content:
- Request from the server to the client to reset the documenfrom which
- 206 – Partial Content: This is used by advanced caching tools.
- 300 – Multiple Choices: Resource has moved and shows all the options.
- 301 – Moved Permanently : Resource they asked for has permanently moved to a new location.
- 302 – Found: Resource they asked for has temporarily moved to a new location.
- 303 – See Other: Request can be found at the specified URL.
- 304 – Not Modified: Response to a request (for a document) that asked for the document only if it was newer than the one the client already had.
- 305 – Use Proxy: resource has to be reached through a proxy, which will be specified in the response.
- 307 – Temporary Redirect: Sent when a document is temporarily available at a different URL, which is also returned.
- 400 – Bad Request: 400 indicates that the server did not understand the request due to bad syntax.
- 401 – Unauthorised: Client is not authorised.
- 402 – Payment Required: It is not being used .
- 403 – Forbidden: Client cannot access that portion of site.
- 404 – Not Found: requested resource was not found at the URL given
- 405 – Method Not Allowed : Method is not allowed to use.
- 406 – Not Acceptable: When client doesn’t get what he wanted this is popped.
- 407 – Proxy Authentication Required: Similar to 401.
- 408 – Request Timeout: Time for loading the page has exceed the limit.
- 409 – Conflict: Unable to complete the request.
- 410 – Gone: Resource has gone permanently .
- 411 – Length Required: when a server refuses to process a request because a content length was not specified.
- 412 – Precondition Failed: One of the condition has failed.
- 413 – Request Entity Too Large: Input given is too large.
- 414 – Request-URI Too Long : URL requested by the client was longer than it can process.
- 415 – Unsupported Media Type: Different media has been utilised .
- 416 – Requested Range Not Satisfiable: server was unable to fulfil the request
- 417 – Expectation Failed: Server was unable to properly complete the request.
- 500 – Internal Server Error:server encountered something it didn’t expect
- 501 – Not Implemented: server does not support all that is needed for the request to be completed.
- 502 – Bad Gateway: while acting as a proxy, received a response from a server further upstream that it judged invalid.
- 503 – Service Unavailable: while acting as a proxy, received a response from a server further upstream that it judged invalid.
- 504 – Gateway Timeout: when a server acting as a proxy has waited too long for a response from a server further upstream
- 505 – HTTP Version Not Supported: when the HTTP version indicated in the request is not supported